Monday, August 23, 2010

Anna : still sweating in KY!

OMG, so sorry for my absence from blogland -- especially to my fellow gym shorted chum! ive been working like crazy in order to take some days off this week -- MY BIRTH WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!! -- so now i finally have a break.

i love your post kate! cool pics.. i wish i had someone to take a pic of me but i'm afraid the treadmill doesn't make for such good scenery.

ok a couple things:
1. i LOVE my new shoes!!! i will try to figure out how to post a pic on this entry! they are super comfy and i didn't realize until i got them how bad my last pair were for actually running -- thanks for the wonderful birthday present dad and mom!!!

2. i had a mild breakdown, because sunday (5 MILES!!!!) i worked from 7am to 11pm. no typos. thats acutally right. YUCK! so my run was out of the question. which im really stressing about!! KATE, what would you have suggested? today (monday) i went about 3 and a half, then after i was home realized i maybe should have gone the 5? i think i was just scared to! its getting so hard on a freaking machine .. i might try to venture out tomorrow in the heat just to see if its really as bad as it seems.

3. my ipod had a major breakdown!!! :( you may be asking why i need one if i am watching tv -- well of course, i listen to music on the commercials.. could i get any more pathetic?!? hahah.. so i need to figure out how to fix it STAT, especially if im going to venture outside soon..

jay's mom keeps saying "you're losing!" which she always says when she thinks i've lost weight -- HAHA what a good cheerleader. but who knows. all i know is my birthday is wednesday and im going to eat as MUCH red velvet cake as possible!!!

i love you all and kate, please give me some words of encouragement telling me that 5 miles is easy outside?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment